The house is a beautiful building, in stones and slate roof, on three floors which dates from 1807 facing "full south", with a terrace to enjoy this exposure and the view of the peaks which culminate around 3000 m. altitude. On the ground floor, an old stable transformed into a generous common room around a fireplace.
This place, permanently available, serves as a dining room, lounge. It includes a library: IGN maps, topos and various books ...
Also on the ground floor, a "picnic room" with a refrigerator available to store food for lunch, a stainless steel table for preparing snacks, selective sorting containers for those who wish to sort their waste.
On the first floor, a floor entirely devoted to the guests. Two double rooms, two triple rooms and one quadruple room for a total of 14 people. We do not have a dormitory, only single rooms. The ceilings of the rooms are vaulted.
Each room has its bathroom which has a shower, toilet, sink.
The linen is provided: sheets and towels.
We also offer another type of accommodation, a house in free management, with a capacity of 2 to 14 people, totally independent of the Guest House, here.