The sleeping. Our 5 rooms are equipped with linen (sheets, towels).
The beds are equipped with duvets. Each room has its private bathroom.
The sweet and savory breakfast includes local yogurt and homemade bread and jam.
Dinners after an friendly aperitif . The cuisine is only Home made.
Here are some of our specialties…
A tart with spinach, goat cheese and honey, followed by lasagna with 7 vegetables or a Provençal stew with orange zest accompanied by “Pol’Etna”.
But also many vegetarian dishes in gratins, legumes, always joyful with colors and flavors. Our specialty: Homemade fresh green pasta with nettles in a creamy garden sage sauce.
Finally a soft chestnut cake or a rhubarb clafoutis…
Food allergies or intolerances must be reported when booking in order to assess together whether it is possible to adapt to them, if this is not done at this time, no suitable meal can be prepared at the last moment.
To Travel a little
We also offer another type of accommodation, a house in free management, with a capacity of 2 to 14 people, totally independent of the Guest House, here.
Here are some of our products:
- Cheeses and yogurts: from the cooperative Laitière du Chambeyron
- Rhubarb, aromatic herbs and green salads:
from our vegetable garden in the summer season.
- Eggs: from our hens
- Fresh egg pasta made by Léa.
- The meat: The lamb of the Farm Garrino the beef and pork of the Hautes Alpes.
- Coffee, tea, chocolate, milk, fruit juice: organic and / or Fair Trade.
- Summer fruits: apricots, peaches, melon, ... of Provence.
- The apples of the Plaine de Theus.
- Potatoes: from a neighboring farmer.
- Polenta and flour : Piedmontese mill nearby.
- Bread: organic sourdough home made bread
- Wine: organic wine from Vaucluse.
- Hazelnuts and chestnut honey from neighboring Piedmont.
- Seasonal citrus and zests all year long from Court Circuit Ubayen.